Looking for a Zenith Z29 terminal, and some VT100 keyboards

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 22:06:43 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:19 PM,  <tiggerlasv at aim.com> wrote:

> I believe VMS supports the TSV05, so any TSV05-compatible
> controller should work; Dilog DQ132, etc.

I have an Emulex QT13 Qbus Pertec controller that works nicely with a
Fujistu M244XAC drive in TMSCP mode.  I haven't tried it in TSV05
mode.  The QT13 is nice as it is easy to configure and it doesn't have
a bazillion jumpers to figure out as some other controllers do.

Which brings me to the DQ142, anyone have DQ142 docs?  I have one of
those I should try sometime.  The DQ132 and DU142 docs are on
bitsavers, but not the DQ142.