Lookin' for BeBox I/O card or schematics?

Josh Dersch derschjo at msu.edu
Fri May 2 21:26:10 CDT 2008

I've had a 66Mhz BeBox motherboard and assorted support hardware sitting
in static-proof bags for about two years, all that I'm lacking to get a
working BeBox (minus the "Box" portion, since I don't have the chassis)
is the I/O board -- without it I have no mouse and I can't get through
the installer :).

I figure it's a long shot that anyone has a spare I/O board, but does
anyone have any schematics for this thing so that I can at least wire up
the mouse?

Thanks,
Josh