DEC8235 and MM57109N ICs

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Thu May 15 01:59:28 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 20:24 -0400, Roy J. Tellason wrote:

> If there were some easy way to exclude a lot of that BS from one's searches
> that would be a truly useful thing.

Yes.  I've found this with a lot of datasheet sites, where you end up
clicking through lots of pages of shite with "WE HELP YOU BUY BEST
PRICE!"-type messages, until you find that they want $5 for a PDF of a
datasheet.

Another one that's getting bad is people spamming the same product over
and over again on eBay - I was looking for a supercharger last night and
had to wade through 11 pages of the same crappy "electric supercharger"
PC case fan things, all advertised with different car manufacturer
names.  I wish eBay had a way to exclude particular sellers from
searches.

Does anyone have the datasheet for an MM57109?  How hard would it be to
make a replacement, either with an FPGA or a microcontroller or
something?

Gordon