DEC8235 and MM57109N ICs

Thu May 15 12:52:30 CDT 2008

> The big problem will be their size and postprocessing them.  I don't
> know if Jay is going to want something this big on bitsavers.

How big are we talking?  I have a machine with space for another PATA
drive; it's not on an especially fast line, but if that doesn't bother
people, I certainly wouldn't mind dropping a big disk on it and hosting
some stuff - I think PATA disks are still available.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca