Wanted: DEC VT-180 "Robin" Corvus interface + software

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu May 22 06:46:59 CDT 2008

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Richard wrote:

> I have a VT-180, but I have no idea what a "Corvus interface" is, so
> I'll ask the obvious question.  What is it?

Corvus made a family of external hard drives using a common bus interface
(quasi-network, actually).  There was an interface board produced for the
DEC VT-180 that, along with the driver software, permitted it to use files
on attached drives.

I have never seen one, but presume it's a small internal add-on (possibly
piggy-back style) circuit board or a little external box.  It would be
labeled 'Corvus' or 'Corvus Systems, Inc.'

Steve