Major House Cleaning

John C. Ellingboe john at guntersville.net
Tue May 27 14:17:29 CDT 2008

Jim Battle wrote:
> John C. Ellingboe wrote:
>
>> Time has come to clear out a major portion of the stash.  At my
>> age I will never get around to all of the projects.
>

> John, I often feel that way, and I'm 44.
>
> You are to be lauded for recognizing the importance of prioritizing.
>
> You are to be pilloried for feeding the lack of self control of others.
>   :-)

I figure to try to find good homes for it so that later (much later, I
hope) my sisters don't have to deal with it.  Some of it is from a
rescue that didn't work out and I need to move it so I can just clean up
easier.  It is just me and the puppy dogs but we would like it to be a
little easier to walk through the house.