"Vintage Systems" Engineer job at Vulcan

Rich Alderson RichA at vulcan.com
Fri May 30 17:43:12 CDT 2008

Jim Battle <frustum at pacbell.net> wrote on Wed Apr 30 10:42:01 CDT 2008:

> Sellam Ismail wrote:
>> Well, here it is, an invitation to apply to your dream job :)
>>
>> Server Engineer (Vintage Systems)

> Who are these people, and what are they doing?  Their website explains
it all succinctly:

Well, in point of fact, there is a website that explains what we are
doing in a great deal of detail.  Maybe it's not as much fun to know
that.

        http://www.pdpplanet.org/

I signed up for the cctalk mailing list on 29 April, in order to post
the job offering among a community that might actually match up with the
job requirements.  The "Welcome" message was not sent back for 30 days.

In any case, those interested in working on a large, and growing,
collection of vintage systems should go take a look at the Vulcan jobs
website:

http://jobs.vulcan.com/default.cfm?szCategory=JobProfile&szOrderID=1541&
szJobCategory=15

We're still interviewing.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Alderson
RichA at vulcan.com
Server Engineer, PDPplanet Project                          (206)
342-2239
Vulcan, Inc., 505 5th Avenue S, Seattle, WA 98104           (206)
465-2916 cell