Big Board I: micro cornucopia & user disk

Enrico Lazzerini elazzerini at interfree.it
Fri May 30 16:08:24 CDT 2008

Hi at all,

i'm looking for all articles and software for the big board I.

( <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board)

There was a magazine called Micro Cornucopia

( <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_Cornucopia>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_Cornucopia)

Some issues are scannered here below:

<http://www.aceware.iinet.net.au/acms/BooksByManufacturerList.asp?lngManufac
turerId=980&strManufacturerDescription=Micro+Cornucopia>
http://www.aceware.iinet.net.au/acms/BooksByManufacturerList.asp?lngManufact
urerId=980&strManufacturerDescription=Micro+Cornucopia

The issues i'm looking for are from the 1st to the 22th.

There was also an DRI Archive of the Big Board user disk.

I'm looking from the #1 to the #20. They contain sw utilities bios lists and
all about this OLD SBC.

I thanks to all would be help to rebuild all info around this board.

Enrico - Pisa - Italy