[personal] Re: PDP-8/e and terminals in West Sussex, UK

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Wed Nov 5 04:10:17 CST 2008

Anyone heard any more about this 8 in Sussex, no reply from the topic
starter.

I can only answer for the PDP-7, as far as we know only 2 PDP-7's survived,
with a rumour that there might be a third in Australia.
One is here - http://toresbe.at.ifi.uio.no/dec/pdp7/agi/
Second is here - http://cc.uoregon.edu/cnews/fall2001/pdp7.html - this has
been decommissioned and moved to a museum, where escapes me for the moment.

We have a page for PDP-7 info and a list of the 99 known systems of the 120
built here - www.soemtron.org/pdp7.html

Regards,
Mike Hatch
Looking for a PDP-7 (some hope!)