[personal] Re: PDP-8/e and terminals in West Sussex, UK

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Wed Nov 5 09:10:34 CST 2008

On 05/11/2008 10:20, Mike Hatch wrote:
> So who was the lucky recipient ?

Me :-)   I need to make arrangements to pick it up and bring it to York,
which won't be immediately, and then I need to find time to clean it up,
make sure everything works, and then inevitably fix the parts that
don't.  I don't even know for sure what boards are in it yet, but it
would be nice to get some sort of mass storage on it (RX02 would do, if
I can find a controller) and run an O/S for demonstrations.

--

Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager