[personal] Re: PDP-8/e and terminals in West Sussex, UK

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Thu Nov 6 11:45:45 CST 2008

It was, but there is still a surprising amount of kit on the site, I was
still installing equipment there in 2003/4.

Unofficial photos on the web show the computer room pretty much as it was
many years ago, but it appears to be just old PC storage now. They went for
localised PDP11's, some of them are still in the control rooms apparently.

NGTE did have the knack of removing old equipment and shoving it into old
buildings.

Mike.