Offer: VGA Video card "collection"

Bill Pileggi wpileggi at juno.com
Sun Nov 16 01:54:36 CST 2008

It's the end of my fall clean-up, and I've decided to discontinue "collecting" VGA video cards any more; though the proper term might be "accumulate"... I did find it fascinating to note these were state-of-the-art in their (brief) day, we spent upwards of $300-400 on some of these and they are now boards I pull to scrap... Roughly 1990-1999, ISA, PCI and AGP.

Been doing this for the last 10 years or so. I have a list of brands and models, please email me off-list request a copy. Anybody else 'collecting' VGA cards? I don't have a price, is there a market?

I also have a list of Creative Labs Sound Blaster cards...Bill KA3AIS