Two more Craters & Freighters happy experiences

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Oct 2 00:09:07 CDT 2008

In article <200810020005.53308.rtellason at verizon.net>,
    "Roy J. Tellason" <rtellason at verizon.net>  writes:

> While not exactly what I'd call local,  Reading,  PA is not an unreasonable
> distance from here.  I'm in the next county over,  to be precise.  In case
> that might come in handy for someone...

SGI gear seems to show up regularly on a recurring auction that
dovebid runs out of Reading for "television station equipment".

> I've also seen stuff mentioned regarding auctions and such in Mechanicsburg,
> PA,  which is also not unreasonably far from me (I worked there for a few
> years while living here in this town).

Cool!  govliquidation.com seems to put a number of interesting items
up for sale in Mechanicsburg, but I've always passed on them as I had
no way to deal with the shipping.