Need Tecmar JrCaptain power supply specs

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 12:51:09 CDT 2008

if all else fails you may want to open it up and look at the regulator it uses Jimbo. This might give an indication of the input voltage at least.
 Mikey Brutman should be able to help you with that though.
 Are you still looking for *possibly* a small stash of junior stuff? What about the monitor? I don't know exactly when I'll be up your way, but I could drop it off conceivably.