Altos 580 troubleshooting

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 6 11:23:33 CDT 2008

On Oct 5, 2008, at 4:02 PM, Tony wrote:
> Anyone got an Altos Series 5 / 580 that I can send my mainboard to
> for troubleshooting?
> No idea what is wrong, and I don;t have the electronics experience
> or equipment.
>
> It does absolutely nothing, even when placed in my Series 5
> chassis, which works with it's mainboard.
>

> Tony
> S. Florida

   Depending on where in S. Florida you are, you're welcome to come
up to my place (I'm in Port Charlotte, just south of Sarasota, on the
Gulf coast) with your dead machine, and we can order a pizza and try
to make it work.  I have the equipment and (adequate?) experience.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL