desirous of acquiring a Tektronix TC-2000

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 11:47:14 CDT 2008

the subject line sounds like the author is looking for one...

the body sounds like he's offering one...

regardless, this is a nice luggable. Very nice if you ask me. I just found one on eBay a few weeks ago, and was glad to find it. It's called a protocol analyzer, but the guts are a peecee compatible (pretty much 100%, though I haven't tested it). My hard drive even works, o glory.