Unusual software carriers. (Was :Vinyl Data- Classic Computers )

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 17:11:10 CDT 2008

Philippa Forrester was a presenter around 1993/4. I admittedly lost interest in the show after she left as it had become more about medical advances and less about electronics by then.

It's a shame that there are no longer shows like it on TV. Sure there are gadget shows (eg. The Gadget Show) and stuff, but nothing that actually showed you how it worked from a technical standpoint.

It's why list's like this are so useful, and enjoyable, to be part of.

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk