Mona Lisa

Megan Gentry mbg at world.std.com
Fri Oct 10 22:45:26 CDT 2008

I had a number of those pictures on a tape I loaned to someone... I
think they may have put it up on the net.  The tape included things like
the picture of the moon, the psa jet coming in for a landing, snoopy and
mona lisa, among many others...  I'll have to find out... If not, I may
have a CD they produced for me with those files...