Looking for AT&T 3B1/UNIXPC/PC7300 software

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Oct 11 13:53:07 CDT 2008

Al Kossow wrote:
> > David, do you know whether ImageDisk will image them correctly?
>
> It appears ImageDisk doesn't work with 8 sector ones.
>
> The 3.51 utilities disks were copied OK with ImageDisk, except for the
> VDI disk, which apparently is 8 sector.

Hrm... any ideas why it won't image 8 sector ?  I'd think that
smaller # of sectors would be easier....

I remember using utilities under DOS to make funky formats...
but I was always shooting for more capacity in the day (extra
sector, extra tracks).... not less :-)

Is the 3B1/7300 the only way to duplicate these disks ?

-- Curt