Looking for AT&T 3B1/UNIXPC/PC7300 software

Doc Shipley doc at mdrconsult.com
Sun Oct 12 19:14:51 CDT 2008

David Griffith wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008, Doc Shipley wrote:
>
>> David Griffith wrote:

>>> I'd like to get a hold of these images as well.
>>    David, do you know whether ImageDisk will image them correctly?  I
>> have them, but the last time I tried to copy them, none of the PC-based
>> disk imagers would get a reliable image.  I was taking backups on the
>> PC7300 and making dupes there.  Tedious, at best.
>
> I have no idea.  I'm hoping that Al will have something good to say about
> using a Catweasel to do it.  Have you tried dd under some sort of modern
> Unix?

   Yes, with no useful result.

   At one time I had the documentation bookmarked that explained this,
but that mirror is gone and I don't remember enough to find it.  I'll
continue to look.

   I do have a system set up for ImageDisk that's proven capable of
reading and writing SD media, so sometime this week I'll plug that in
and try it out.

	Doc Shipley