dead 4114's was: Re: Tektronix 4108 terminal?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Oct 13 20:46:12 CDT 2008

In article <48E63A57.8060509 at sbcglobal.net>,
    Bob Rosenbloom <bobalan at sbcglobal.net>  writes:

> I too have a 4114 (actually two of them) that don't work. Do you have or
> know where schematics can be obtained?
> Both of mine power up and beep what I think is an error code, but
> nothing on the screen.

I got my 4113 delivered the other day (another Craters & Freighters
success story).  It came with a user's manual that has the power on
test sequence documented in an appendix.  Still no service manual, but
I can scan in the stuff for the power-on-reset test, its just a few
pages long.  Its not a 4114, but my feeling is that this portion of
the system is going to be identical between the two.

Do you want that, Bob?