computer graphics in the 1950s

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Oct 16 16:47:59 CDT 2008

In article <m1KqZwe-000J3RC at p850ug1>,
    ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk (Tony Duell)  writes:

> Mainly becuase you asked a question, expecting (I assume) a precise
> answer, and it's not at all clear what you will and will not include.

A precise answer?  No, not necessarily.

A deliberate misinterpretation of commonly accepted definitions in
order to prevent an answer that clearly isn't what I was expecting,
but is tortured into "fitting" the discussion?

Well no, I wasn't expecting that, but having subscribed to this list
for some time, I should have known that was all I was likely to get.