Great day at Tek

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 01:04:43 CDT 2008

Gang,

I went to the Tektronix surplus sale today for the first time.  Wow! welcome to Beaverton!

I Picked up a 7004A and half a dozen plug ins for $90; 2006 cal tags on everything and it works fine.
I also got a Dell P4 1.76 Ghz 40G hard drive PC for $35, boots up fine too.

I plan to go on this by-monthly visit so if you need a good scope or parts let me know.

I want a Ardent or Stellar or Stardent if any body finds one being dumped.

Randy Dawson