INS2651 uses

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Fri Oct 17 23:33:17 CDT 2008

I have a sparsely-populated S100 board carrying an INS2651 chip and a
50-pin header.  There's little other clue as to the function of this
board.  I'm guessing it's a floppy drive interface of some sort, but the
maker and model have me guessing.  I've never heard of "Alloy Eng.
C.P.D.".  What appears to be a model number is "DWG NO. 100055 REV. H".
Does anyone know anything helpful about this?

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu