PLM/80 compiler docs

Jeff Erwin jefferwin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:17:24 CDT 2008

<snip>
Love the old update letters.  I was working for Intel in Oregon back then on
the 380 and 310 RMX development systems.  We never saw anything that went
out to actual customers.  The compiler cost $250?  Wow.

I appreciate the scanning of the docs.  If you email me the actual docs I
will get them up on the various archive sites as well.  There could be other
dinosaurs out there looking for it.

I am able to compile and run PLM80 apps on my Imsai 8080 now, I am rewriting
all of my floppy drive control stuff from asm80 to plm80 as we speak.  I
have forgotten how much easier PLM was from asm80!

Thanks again for the info.

Jeff Erwin