Transputer-based stuff on ebay

Göran Axelsson axelsson at acc.umu.se
Mon Oct 20 18:18:59 CDT 2008

Financial Engineer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am moving and hence I need to sell some of my transputer hardware, books,
> and other stuff since space is limited..  In the coming weeks, I am going to
> post a ton of stuff on ebay..Check out the current stuff at:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260303159467
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fin Engineer

Transputers... that brings me back ... 15 years. Waiting for the T9000
in vain. The only thing I ever saw was the data book and the cad drawing
I made.

Was there ever any samples out that real people could get their hands
on? I would like to finally get a chip of that processor.
My final thesis... the first one, went down the drain because of the
constant delays.

:-)

Don't you worry, I will bid on your transputer hardware and if I win
I'll give it a good home.

/Göran