Teletype Model 43 ribbons (and old ribbons in general...)

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Tue Oct 21 09:54:44 CDT 2008

I looked a while back, because I also have a KSR43.  There was one company that listed them but, when I ordered them, they informed me they no longer had some component or another and refunded my money.  I'll see if I can find the reference again - maybe market forces (TWO customers!) would be stronger incentive.  :-)