Graphical developement environment for PDP-11
IanK at vulcan.com
Tue Oct 21 13:24:55 CDT 2008
I tried it on Ubuntu with Wine and on Vista - both places, I get a never-ending stream of assertions, all with the same message: "Assertion fehlges (c:\progs\pdp11gui\FormExecuteU.pas, Zeile 134)". FWIW -- Ian
From: cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Steve Maddison
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:12 AM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: Graphical developement environment for PDP-11
2008/10/21 Steve Maddison <steve at cosam.org>:
> Hi all,
> I'm posting this on behalf of
Sorry about that - try again... ;-)
Here's a message on behalf of Joerg Hoppe (currently having trouble
registering on the list).
------ classiccmp message -------------------
I developed a graphical developement environment for PDP-11's.
It's name is "PDP11GUI".
Since it is spreading on the net already, I'm forced to announce it early.
Status is "mostly beta".
I begun building it in spring 2008 as a tool for my own 11/44
but it quickly developed it's own momentum.
- interfaces to 11/44 and SimH, ODT interface is under development.
- interfaces through physical COM ports or via telnet.
- visual display and manipulation of memory content
- symbolic display and manipulation of I/O registers and bits.
- can assemble and deposit MACRO-11 programs
- can Run/Stop/Single step through code, displays execution position in
source code and/or disassembly
- can also be operated through photorealistic simulated PDP11/70 panel.
- I/O page register scanner
- Memory loader
- 11/44 micro code display
- MS Windows MDI application.
- Free for non-commercial use.
It is free for non-commercial use, download at
Mandatory documentation at www.j-hoppe.de/pdp11gui.html
More information about the cctalk