FS: Grant Stockly Altair 8800 Kit

Marden P. Marshall mardy at voysys.com
Tue Oct 28 14:26:33 CDT 2008

I need to buy a snow blower so I'm going to sell my un-built Altair
8800 replica.  This is from the first run of replicas that Grant
Stockly produced.  The kit is complete with the exception of the front
name plate, which I seem to have lost when I moved this spring.  I'm
sure that Grant would be willing to supply another one, if asked.

I paid $1650.00 for the kit back in February, but given that the
nameplate is missing, I would be willing to sell for $1550.00 with
free shipping to anywhere within the lower 48.  Here are a couple of
links showing the case.  If someone is interested, I can supply
additional photos of the remainder of the kit.

	http://web.mac.com/mardy/iWeb/Altair/front.jpg
	http://web.mac.com/mardy/iWeb/Altair/back.jpg

Since this isn't eBay, I can also include the cat at no charge.

-Mardy