Does anyone have an electronic copy of the "OS/8 Software Support Manual"?

Roger Ivie rivie at ridgenet.net
Mon Sep 8 21:09:11 CDT 2008

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> I have my sbc6120 here and wanted to do a little OS/8 programming, but I
> think I'm stumped for a particular bit of doco - according to the "OS/8
> System Reference Manual" (DEC-8-OSRMA-A-D), the User Service Routine is
> documented in the "OS/8 Software Support Manual" (DEC-8-OSSMA-A-D).  I've
> found many OS/8 docs on Highgate and Bitsavers (DEC-S8-OSSMB-A-D, the
> 1974 "OS/8 Handbook", memos, etc.), but not that exact one.

I have most of it HTMLized at
http://anachronda.homeunix.com:8000/~rivie/os8/ssm/ssm.htm
I just haven't gotten around to doing Appendix F yet.

But what I've got is just what's in this PDF file:
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp8/os8/DEC-S8-OSSMB-A-D_OS8_v3ssup.pdf
which, oddly enough, you seem to mention in your note.
--
roger ivie
rivie at ridgenet.net