Okay, THIS is the final VCF East reminder

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Thu Sep 11 16:23:23 CDT 2008

Very last pre-show email ..... if you live within a few hundred miles of
the Jersey shore, and you dig vintage computers, then don't be a putz!
Come to the VCF East 5.0 this weekend.  Tickets are 10 bucks for one day
or 15 for both days.  Free for 17 and younger.  Parking's free too.
Saturday is usually the busier day, but on Sunday (at 11:30) is a speech
by Bill Mauchly, who's the son of John Mauchly, of ENIAC and UNIVAC fame.
We're also opening the computer museum here in "beta" mode.  More info is
at the usual spot:
http://www.vintage.org/2008/east/

I'm WAY too busy with final details to check back on cctalk, so if anyone
has questions, please just call my cell phone, 646.546.9999.

- Evan K.