a new BBS...

Michael B. Brutman mbbrutman-cctalk at brutman.com
Sun Sep 21 11:43:59 CDT 2008

I'm impressed and I want to check out out.  But after a few moments of
thought, I realized that no personal machine that I own has a modem on
it or in it anymore.  Then I remembered that my work laptop has an
integrated modem, but I can't remember the last time I used it.

Even when I did up a modem I'm going to have to arrange long distance
service for my land line again.  I dropped it when cell phones invaded
the house.

Wow ..  from being a BBS junkie in the mid 1980s to not being able to
dial one now.  I'm going to have to get some prepaid long distance cards
to start my habit again. ;-0

Mike