Keyboard Needed for Wang 4205 Terminal

Jim Battle frustum at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 23 23:02:58 CDT 2008

David Comley wrote:
> Anyone on the list have a Wang 4205 terminal keyboard going begging ?
> Or even a complete 4205 terminal ? I will be bringing up a Wang VS45
> in the next month or so and it'll be a challenge without a working
> terminal for the console.

Dave,

I have a few different wang keyboards, but they are all for their PC
line.  nevertheless, the keyboards have keys that were common to their
terminals, such as the GL key and 16 function keys.  I have no idea if
such keyboards are compatible at any level with the 4205.

Do you have any pictures of what a 4205 keyboard looks like?

Not to spoil the fun, but the VS is still a supported OS.  Licenses are
non-transferable, and getronics does expect you to pay up if you haven't
already paid for it.