The Crossbar System That Controlled MIT Trains

Kuenzig Books, John F. Kuenzig jfk at kuenzigbooks.com
Fri Sep 26 18:51:14 CDT 2008

John -
If you don't have any luck and want me to contact the folks at the MIT
Museum I have a few contacts there (as well as being an alum).  I just
sold them some General Radio stuff.   As space is limited there as most
places, if there are any dimensions available that would be helpful.  If
you want out of the loop just send me their contact info off list and
I'll pursue it.
John Kuenzig