Fwd: [CPLUG] OT: Free: Computer Automation I100 UNIX terminal

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Sun Sep 28 12:14:51 CDT 2008

This guy is local to me and I know where he is,  he mentions Tuesday as being
his deadline,  but if there's some interest I can probably get a hold of it
and deal with it from there.  I would be willing to pack and ship if somebody
wants it enough to cover my expenses "and a bit".  Feel free to contact me
offlist.