Apollo 300 and 735 available (SW Georgia)

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:31:54 CDT 2009

Richard wrote:
> Poster says "local pickup only", so I really hope someone rescues
> these.
>
> 680x0 Apollo machines are becoming quite rare and deserve to be
> rescued.

Note "I have one keyboard, mouse and monitor set" and that the 300 system* is
running HP-UX - sounds like the one keyboard they have isn't a Domain one, and
I believe Domain OS (which would make the 300 far more interesting!) won't run
without a Domain keyboard attached...

* unless my memory's playing tricks on me. I think the 300 is one of the early
machines, pre-dating the 3000-series, but maybe I'm misremembering. I thought
the only non-Apollo Apollos were the 7xx range.