The VAX is running

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 15:02:03 CDT 2009

Well, I'm 29 (30 this year!) and although I'm not a professional programmer I do pick up things on this list which I add to my 'something to learn' list.
I can't say I'll know how to do it before I hit 30 (September) as I have too many other projects going right now, but I'll see if I can learn how to do it before I hit 31!

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk