HP Laserjet 4 free for pickup - Putnam, NY

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 09:37:30 CDT 2009

Glad to hear you're keeping your trusty LaserJet 4 - those are really great printers. And, on the plus side, they're really easy to get parts for! Every once in a while, I still get a call at work to go and repair one of these - there are still quite a few of them out there in service. Incidentally, let me know if you ever need new parts...

-Ian