Help w/DEC H742 +15V...

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:28:10 CDT 2009

I think the +15 feeds all the regulators. It is regulated by a 54-09730 or
something like that. It's located in the high front of the H742 by the small
muffin fan.
I hope this helps. Also, the 11/40 has a lot of jumpers that have to be set
for the options you have(KW11, KE11, stack limit, FIS, etc). I know everyone
says to check power on the backplane, and not the molex, but now you know
why this is not always the way to go. Sorry, I don't have prints handy