I [don't] hate E-Bay (was Cromemco 68000 on ebay)

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:25:06 CDT 2009

My favorite of *ALL* time, is the Playstation 3 *BOX* that went for $5,000.00 USD$ No Joke!
yep, a box. empty cardboard box.

the ad on flebay was riddled with giant red and flashing letters saying "this is *ONLY* a box!"
there's no way you could miss it. sold for 5 grand...

and another item (worth maybe $100) went for 14 grand....

stupid people, oh yeah.

Dan.