Intercept Jr. Schematics

dogas at bellsouth.net dogas at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 16 10:36:45 CDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

-------------- Original message from "Jeff Little (jeflittl)" <jeflittl at cisco.com>: --------------
> Still looking for listings of the micro-interpreter.  This was the
> software that made use of the special keyboard and was embedded in the
> mask-programmed IM6312 ROM.

My jr is missing that 6312 too.  I did get the user manual with mine though and the monitor listing (and schematics) are in there.  I scanned the 6 pages of microinterpreter listing and loaded them here ( http://stsimonschess.com/iijrom.htm ) Please (somebody) download and make them available if reneeded, I don't really have much bandwidth there.

Cheers
- Mike