Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar

Vernon Wright vern4wright at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 12:20:36 CDT 2009

We'll see what Steve has to say about it. I think he has those books for sale, doesn't he?

I used to have my secretary xerox his columns (no, I didn't cut out of my Byte magazines, though that collection has long since been deep-sixed) but I don't know whether I still have those copies - probably "somewhere" but I'll be damned if I know where that "somewhere" is.

I've built a number of Steve's projects. In my workshop a few days ago I saw his EEG project waiting to be revived.

But there is so much to do....

Vern Wright