Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Tue Apr 28 12:24:51 CDT 2009

Jim Battle wrote:
> IE6 XP worked for me -- well, I get to the "sign in or sign up" screen
> that is required before downloading, and I don't care to.
If you dislike registering because you don't wish to receive junk emails
you can create an account using a mailinator address.
{anything}@mailinator.com can be used as a junk sink.

When they email the URL to follow to let you in, go pick it up from
mailinator and don't bother with it again.

You can always try bugmenot for a common login:
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/scribd.com

Yes, jumping through hoops to get at a file you want is annoying.  But
there are ways around it.