free/pick-up: Origin 2000 sgi 2400, Tilburg, The Netherlands

HavNet jason at havnet.net
Wed Apr 29 18:05:11 CDT 2009

Ahh but Jules,
We know something you dont know !! ... ner ner ...

Watch this space for some good news regarding the museum
(apart from addition of an SGI Origin 2000 obviously)

We had a great time and the Gadget Show Live a few weeks ago
See : http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/news/4058/Gadget-Show-Live-2009-Awesome/
which has helped gain us some much needed support ...

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get signed drivers for Windows Vista that
support the Origin 2000?

:-)
Jason
Curator & Chief Geek