Anyone willing to read some Amstrad/Amsoft 3" floppies?

Seth Morabito sethm at loomcom.com
Thu Apr 30 18:05:22 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

My aunt just emailed me to let me know she's got a friend with some
old floppies that she needs to get files off of.

They're Amsoft CF2 3" floppies, unfortunately something I've never had
in my collection, so I can't really help.  If anyone on the list has
easy access to an Amstrad or ZX Spectrum system with a CF2 drive and
would be willing to help (possibly for a fee, I have no idea
whether/what they'd be willing to pay), please contact me off list,
and I'll try to get you connected!

Thanks,

-Seth