Wanted - HP16530A docs, HP-HIL keyboard/mouse/PS2 adapter

Philip Pemberton classiccmp at philpem.me.uk
Tue Dec 1 17:53:07 CST 2009

Glen Slick wrote:
> There are the snap on bottom feet and also the screw on rear feet that
> are in some sense really only feet if you stand it up vertically on
> end.  I assume he is taking about the screw on rear feet here, which
> can get their mounting screws broken if the mainframe is mishandled or
> poorly packed for shipping.

Yes, I'm talking about the screw-on rear feet.

One missing screw, one bent screw (!), and two OK.

As far as "poorly packed for shipping" goes, it wasn't packed at all for
its last journey. It spent four hours sitting on its side on the back
seat of a Toyota Avensis, secured with the seatbelt (much fun!).

The boot (=trunk) was full of other "junk".

--
Phil.
classiccmp at philpem.me.uk
http://www.philpem.me.uk/