2732 eproms.

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Dec 26 10:39:04 CST 2009

On 25 Dec 2009 at 14:03, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> Their web site shows a location at 1133 Broadway in NYC.  Have budget
> issues forced Manhattan to relocate? :-)

I have never received a thing from the NYC location.  My packages
always bear a Thai return address.  Sometimes they're sent from
Bangkok, but lately, they've been shipped from Hongkong.  I suspect
that the super-cheap China-to-US shipping (you could never ship in
the reverse direction for a like amount.  Some "free" trade...) is
very attractive to them.

--Chuck