DSD Diags disk found

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:00:32 CST 2009

I always wondered about this in a way.
I have a couple of 'alignment/test' disks for c64 drives,
originals and copies.

now as far as copies go, the drives were aligned perfectly, run through all tests, adjusted precisely,
then made copies with those.

so wouldn't that mean it was either 1) close enough or 2) the alignment of any other drive would only be to that drives setup,
which was as precise as we could get?

so in the end does it really matter all that much?

Dan.