derschjo at mail.msu.edu
Wed Feb 11 00:28:04 CST 2009
So I've amassed way too much stuff lately and I have a lot of cool stuff
that I never touch anymore, so I'm thinning out my collection a bit to
free up some space. Smallish stuff I'll ship, but the large stuff is
local pick-up only. (Seattle, WA area). Happy to drive out a ways to
meet you if it helps. Make an offer -- no reasonable offer refused.
Stuff that doesn't get claimed 'll probably end up on eBay eventually.
- Amdek Color II - Works.
- Gateway 2000, 15" Vivitron (does 1280x1024, actually a nice SVGA...)
- Ball 9" CRT
- Intertec InterTube II - Does not work. Makes horrible
hissing/screeching on power-up. Dirty, but will clean up.
- Beehive SuperBee - No keyboard. Needs work. Ugly looking on the
outside, but very clean inside, given how old it is.
- Wang terminal - Cannot find model on case, believe it to be part of an
old Wang word-processing system. Built like a tank.
- Compaq Portable III - Worked the last time I powered it up. Hard
drive, 5.25" floppy drive.
- Compaq Portable 386 - Also works. 2MB ram, hard drive. Carrying case
(travel in style!)
- Dell Optiplex, Dual PPro/w P2-Overdrive. No HD, I have RAM somewhere.
- HP 9000/236 - W/Monitor. Works, but floppy controller reports errors
- HP 9826 - Was working, but monitor no longer powers up.
- Mac Plus - Not working.
- Pet 2001 (32k) - Works
- CBM 8032 - Works, PCB is a bit hacked up, but works.
- ComputerVision CADDStation 32 - Neat old Sun3-based machine I
inherited awhile back. Really heavy, no I will not ship. Just the
machine, none of the various CAD-related input devices. Mostly working
-- CPU board needs repair (but it's just a rebadged Sun3 VME processor
board so it's not impossible to find parts...)
SGI Personal Iris 4D/35 + Iris File. No RAM, alas. Chassis has a bit
of rust, but is otherwise solid.
TRS-80 Model II + external 8" drive box (w/2 drives installed). Works,
a bit worn. (Have not tested all the drives.)
A goodish stack of older laptops. 386, 486, and Pentium. Ask for
details. Take one, take all... take as many as you want!
CBM 2031 5.25" floppy drive - works
CBM 4040 dual 5.25" drive - does not work.
DECServer 200/MC. Appears to work. Never took the time to set up a
machine with LAT, etc... to try it out.
HP 1200B Oscilloscope. Rack mountable, Dual trace. Needs some repair
(trace does not scan across the screen correctly.)
More information about the cctalk