Ideas for disposing of entire collection

Bob Stek robert.stek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:05:59 CST 2009

I am happy to report that my large S-100 collection is going to a single
person, both to expand his own collection and for eventual sale to other
collectors.  [sigh!] If only I had another 400 sq ft and another 40
hours/week.

Thanks to everyone who responded with some good ideas (and requests!).  The
important thing to me is that it is all going to someone who will not be
cutting off connectors to melt down for gold!  I'm sure that he will let
list members know what he has available in the next few months.

Bob Stek

Former Saver of Lost Sols